In this review we’re going to look at the Remington RM1025SPS Pole Saw and why it’s highly recommended. Cutting the branches of a long tree is really difficult. A powerful pole saw can make your job easy.But, there are many pole saws in the market. It may be little confusing for you to choose a good one.RM1025SPS Ranger 8-Amp Electric 2-in-1 Pole Saw – is a good pole saw with some great features.
If you’re looking for something that’s a good all rounder and currently the best seller on Amazon check out our review on the Sun Joe SWJ800E
Remington RM1025SPS Pole Saw?
Note:If you are in a hurry and you just want to check out the Remington RM1025SPS Pole Saw for yourself or you are ready to buy you can click here and go straight through to Amazon.com
Why should you choose Remington RM1025SPS Pole Saw?
1. The Dual Function
2. The Robust Motor
3. Long Pole
4. Low Kick Back
5. Adjustable Pole
6. Good Grip
- 2-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Logs on the ground? Use the quick release button to detach the saw from the pole to convert the unit from a pole saw into a chainsaw. No tools required!
- LONG REACH: Designed with a shaft extendable up to 10-feet for high branches. With operator height considered, the pole saw can cut limbs 10-feet to 15-feet overhead. The saw head includes a branch hook to aid in clearing hung-up limbs.
- ELECTRIC POWERED: An 8-amp inline electric motor instantly starts to drive the chain over the low kickback, automatically oiled 10-inch bar.
- ADJUSTABLE: A telescoping design paired with flip and lock clamps allow the operator to quickly adjust the length of the pole saw so that trimming trees of varying heights isn’t a hassle.
- PRUNE IN COMFORT: Anti-rotation shaft and non-slip grip enhance comfort and stability during use.
NOTE: Bar and chain oil may seep from unit when not in use. Remember to loosen the saw chain with the tool-free tensioner if it was adjusted during operation.